Manufactured homes are constructed in a factory then disassembled, transported to the home site, and reassembled. These homes can use the latest technology to improve energy efficiency and may have a smaller carbon footprint than traditionally built homes. Wholesale mobile home insurance offers many coverage options and may be cost-effective.
- Physical structure covers the walls, floor and roof.
- Exterior structures can protect other buildings on the property, such as sheds, greenhouses and garages.
- Personal property includes personal items. Some policies protect belongings damaged within the premises.
- There may also be coverage available for personal possessions that are stolen or damaged outside the home.
- Liability insurance can protect clients against claims or lawsuits brought after being injured on the property.
- Provisions for reimbursement of personal property covers items for the amount it may take to replace them.
- Fire department coverage protects against property lost in a fire as well as helping to cover the fees charged by the fire department for service.
- Extended coverage limits for items such as furs, jewelry and watches
- Trip collision insures the home as it’s transported from the factory to the home site.
Wholesale mobile home insurance can protect client’s belongings in the event of fire, theft or natural disasters. Competitive rates and flexible payments options may be available.